Monday, June 19, 2017

Love letters to Dr Haji Khan Keerio , Horticulturlist

Dear Keerio
Thank you for sending me another letter. You are good at

keeping relations alive. I am not good. I have moved again. I
have lived in 5 places in the city since moving back last year. My
mother is close to dying She has big tumer and her blood is
affected.. I never visit Lincoln now except to go to the quiz in
the country club. Patil and Lyn often talk about you. We would
love to see you again. I often think of you even though I am not
good at writing. Lyn says she will get a copy of a nice photo she
took of me.
September 87 MEMO TO keerio from Kathryn.
You are coming to get this letter and it is not very nice. I am all
right I feel very sad. I am not sure what to say. I don’t
understand. I was so horrible to you. Why I could not just live
peacefully. You were really good as flat mate. It was love that
upset me. I feel as if everything is changing between us and we
are separating. But maybe there will be some good in the
future.
Love
Kathryn.
27 July 1986

No comments:

Post a Comment